Sonnant Feature Updates from July 30th 2021
A huge update for the end of July.
- A new “View clips” page allowing you to easily see all of the clips that you have created for your content item.
- Automatically created “Suggested clips”, using machine learning to determine the best Q&A by topic and context.
- Newly styled Create clip, Share and Export models.
- A new Preview modal so that you can see your clips without having to share them first. Preview mode has also been incorporated into the Share modal directly.
- A new clipping tool that allows you to drag and drop your start and end times when creating or recreating a clip.
- The ability to recreate clips (i.e. to use edits to the transcript, move start or end times or burn in captions).
- Automated Clip status updating on the share modal
- A new Admin Preferences page for default preferences.
- New content item and clip action menus allowing you to perform many of the actions without having to go into the Edit Transcript page.
- Twitter post incorporated into the product with an editable preview (<2min clips displayed otherwise URL to public player).
- A new View clips button on the Edit Transcript page.
- Rename Publish to “Create clip” across the application.
- New Sign up and Sign in modals as well as a new post first login Welcome email.
- Improved YouTube importer.
- Follow along in the Edit Transcript page now displays the current caption in the centre of the screen rather than at the top.
- Small UI improvements
- A new Bulk Upload with Transcript API
- Updated burned-in captions.