A number of new features and improvements rolled out this week (thanks to all our Beta feedback):
- Keyboard Shortcuts: You can now use the following keyboard shortcuts in addition to the media keys:
- Control-Space: This stops or starts the playing
- Tab: Advance to the next caption, this can be done whether you are playing or paused.
- Shift-Tab: Go back to the beginning of the current caption, or if already at the beginning, go back to the beginning of the previous caption.
- Auto Save: The auto save will now be done every 10 minutes, unless there is a manual save.
- Save Naming: Better naming of the manual saves (using the user name so you can track multi-user saves).
- Key Terms: If in edit mode you can double click on a key term to edit it. You’ll then be prompted to apply this change to the full transcript. E.g., now you can change “melbourne” to “Melbourne” across the entire transcript.
- Transcript Export: You can now export a word version of the transcript as well as select either caption or speaker paragraph versions of the output.
- Time out / Sign in: Fixed time outs to prompt you first before logging out. It also keeps you in the place you were last editing on sign in.
- Playback Speeds: You now have the 1.25x included, to make it easier for faster editing.
- Content Library action menu: Each piece of content has a small menu in the library (three dots bottom right) for renaming, sharing, publishing or browsing saved versions..
- Mobile version of the public player: Better optimised for viewing on mobile.
You may note some other minor changes to UI and bug fixes.